Say hello to your New Home!
Leighton University welcomes and values all transfer students! Discover how Leighton can be the best fit to complete your academic journey.
Is it Ok 2 Transfer?
Plenty of students transfer between colleges every year. In fact, about one-third of all students will swap institutions at least once before earning their degree.
Why Transfer Colleges
One excellent reason to transfer is because you are unhappy. If you find that the school you are attending is not the best-fit college for you, you don’t have to settle for four years of misery.
Plan to Transfer Now!
Transferring to Leighton University is not like applying to college the first time. Your high school transcript and test scores will take a back seat to your college transcript.
- Completed Online Application
- Official College Transcript for each college/university attended
- FINAL Official High School Transcript or GED
MUST be submitted for those students that have fewer than 26 college credit hours.
- Non-refundable application fee of $15.00 (Money Order, Cash or Credit Card)
- Applicant must have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.0 from all post-secondary institutions